Welcome to Common Issues and How to Handle Them. In this course, I'll go over issues that my readers over the years have asked about.
Before we get started, I'd like to offer a couple of pointers.
- If you have an IPhone, you can download the Teachable.com app to watch the classes on your phone.
- I recommend using the Chrome browser for the class. Microsoft's Edge browser will work with the videos but seems to have some issues with displaying and downloading the pdfs.
- Watching a class on one screen or tab while having QuickBooks Online up on another screen or tab will allow you to pause the course and get hands on experience as you go. This will make your comprehension so much stronger.
- If I'm going too fast, just put me on pause and rewind. I promise not to take offense.
- Now, let's have fun with this. See you in the lecture below.